All VCC students receive a College email account. The Library will send the following notices via your College email accounts:
- Courtesy Reminder - sent to remind you that items are due back in the library.
- Status of your Renewal – sent to confirm or deny renewal.
- Hold Pickup - sent when an item you have requested is ready for pickup.
- Overdue - sent when items are overdue and fines are accruing.
- Billing - sent when an item has been overdue for 4 weeks.
To Access your VCC Email
|Email address format||
|First letter of firstname firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to access your email||
Watch this video on how to access your VCC Email
To forward your VCC Email to your personal account
- Log in to your student email account
- Click on Mail in the top menu
- Click on (Settings) in the top right corner
- Type Forwarding on the Search all settings box
- Click on Forwarding (under the results search)
- Click on Start Forwarding
- Enter your personal email in the box under Forward my email to:
- Click on Save to apply this change
- In the top menu (left corner), click on Mail to return to your mailbox
Please note that email forwarding is for students only. Employees may not forward their VCC email to personal accounts.
Watch this video on how to forward your VCC Email