How to do Research
Welcome to VCC Library's Research Tutorial. At the end of this tutorial, you will:
- Become familiar with Library Services
- Choose a topic and identify an appropriate list of keywords
- Perform Boolean searches and refine searches
- Select the best resources to search (books, articles, websites, etc.)
- Recognize that resources must be cited properly and know where to find the citation style guides
- Access your VCC email and library account
It should take no more than 30 minutes to read through the entire tutorial and complete the related activities (Survey, Knowledge Checkpoints and Research Challenge).
We welcome your questions and feedback: please contact us by phone/email to let us know how useful this tutorial was to you.