Request Materials from Other Libraries (ILL)
Students and employees of VCC can request books, journal articles, and DVDs owned by other libraries by using our free Interlibrary Loans (ILL) service.
Before proceeding please note:
- Your request will be emailed to an ILL technician, and usually processed within a few working days.
- Books & DVDs usually arrive in less than 10 days unless they are coming from out-of-province, in which case they can take 2-3 weeks.
- Journal articles usually take 1-3 working days and will be provided electronically.
- All requests may take longer during peak periods.
- If you are on a tight deadline it may be faster to borrow items from other BC post-secondary libraries in person as a reciprocal borrower.
- If you have any questions, please contact our ILL department at email@example.com
- You may renew an ILL book through My Library Account
Safari browser is not supported for this form, please use Chrome, Firefox or IE