Records Management 101: Guidance on Managing VCC Records
|November 8, 2018||Thursday||
12:15 PM - 12:50 PM
||Room 628||Downtown Campus|
This workshop provides tools and advice to help you determine how long to keep your records, and what to do when you no longer need to hold onto them.
In this session, participants will learn:
- What the resources are to help determine how long to keep your office records
- What to do with records when they are no longer needed by your office
- How to identify records eligible for storage
- How to pack your records correctly
- How to complete the Records Transfer Request Authorization Form
- How to recall records back to your office
Who should attend: All employees who want to effectively manage their office's administrative or program records.
Register for this event